New to the affiliate marketing? You can find out basics in this video.
1. What is Volcanica Coffee Affiliate Program and how does it work?
The Affiliate Program is a service that allows participating websites to earn commissions on sales referred to Volcanica Coffee using specially tracked links provided by independent third party provider (ShareASale). We provide you with custom links and banners that you can post on your website. Then when a visitor you've referred to us makes a purchase, we'll keep the track of it and give you a commission on the sale. You can also see all your sales and earnings in your affiliate account with ShareASale.
2. Is my website eligible for the Affiliate Program?
We accept almost all types of websites that are relevant to our products and do not contain objectionable or offensive materials. We welcome all applications but reserve the right to refuse membership or revoke a membership at any time and for any reason at our sole discretion.
3. Are there any fees?
No. There are no fees associated with Volcanica Coffee affiliate program. It is completely free to participate.
4. How do I become your affiliate partner?
You can join both ShareASale and our affiliate program in one step here.
5. If I have multiple websites, do I need to apply separately for each?
No. You should apply once, list all of your websites on your application and advertise Volcanica Coffee on any of your sites once you are approved.
6. What commission do you pay per sale?
- 10% base commission for Content partners, + 5% bonus for the first 45 days of partnership
- 5% Cashback, Loyalty, Benefit and Technology partners, + 5% bonus for the first 45 days of partnership
- 1% Coupon and Deal partners, + 5% bonus for the first 45 days of partnership
7. What is the average order size?
The average order size is $75.
8. Do you provide support for your affiliates?
Yes, we have experienced affiliate program managers dedicated to this program that offer focused and fast support. Feel free to contact us if you have any queries related to the affiliate program.
9. How many links should I put on my website?
There is no minimum or maximum limit. We have found that a creative banner along with a text link improves effectiveness and increases conversion rate.
11. How long do I have to wait after applying to join your affiliate program?
After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our program. Please allow up to 48 hours for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application, however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all of the websites that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision.
12. How do you know that I should be credited for an order?
ShareASale tracks a cookie that is automatically applied to the computer of a person who clicks on a banner or text link that has your affiliate ID number embedded within it. Each banner or link that you create is specifically tagged with your ShareASale affiliate ID number, letting us know that you deserve commission on the sales you send our way. You can access all of our banners and links by logging in your ShareASale affiliate account. There you will be also able to see reports on your performance.
13. When and how do I get paid?
Every affiliate on ShareASale network is paid on the 20th of the month for all validated sales. Our validation period is 30 days from the order date.
14. How long is your return product window and do product returns affect my commission?
Customer has 30 days to initiate the return of the product. Any orders cancelled due to the returns or credit card fraud will result in commission being debited from your account. But don't worry — we have very low return rate.