Volcanica Coffee is a specialty roaster focus on exotic coffees from an array of exotic and volcanic regions around the world. Once nourished with the volcanic soil, cool climate and cloud moisture the coffee beans are transported and roasted upon order in Volcanica’s state of the art roasting facility in Atlanta.
Carrying over 120 types of coffee including single-origin, estate, peaberry, decaf and flavored coffees, Volcanica work directly with coffee farms and local cooperatives and travel to the remote coffee farms to source the best of the best and ensure top quality.
VOLCANICAS AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Application to our affiliate program is open to all affiliates, once you have been approved to our program, you will earn up to a generous 10% commission on all sales you generate. We even offer new joiners a bonus rate of 15% commission for the first 45 days within joining our program.
Volcanica is a supported & managed account and offer new promotional content regularly, we are a growing program and love to encourage new partnerships and are open to any ideas you may have on how we can work together.
Discount and voucher affiliates must note that a 1% CPA will be paid out on all orders generated. A bonus commissions of 5% will be given to all coupon affiliates that can offer Volcanica Coffee extra visibility on their site.
- 10% - 15% commission on all sales
- $74 average basket value
- 30-day cookie period
- Growing affiliate program & emerging online retailer
- Attractive creative, updated product feed, regular newsletters with offers and updates
- Managed account always willing to provide you with new product information and promotional content
- Dedicated and experienced affiliate team available to find ways to work with you
*Please note that commission on all transactions generated by returning customers is reduced. This change occurs retroactively on a monthly basis.
VOLCANICAS COFFEE HIGHLIGHTS
- Freshly roasted and ground on order.
- Free Shipping on $60 or more or $5.95 flat rate
- Beans are roasted in Volcanica’s state of the art roastery on home soil
- Large selection of estate and exotic coffees desired by coffee aficionados.
- Nourished in volcanic regions, the beans are unique and spilling with taste and aromas
- Most expensive coffee in the world, Kopi Luwak, also available.
- 99% stocking rate & re-stocked regularly
- Array of special products for lighter option include low acidity coffee, decaf and organic
- Website allows you to shop by region or certification
- Each purchase donates 1% of sale to the water charity
We are very committed to our affiliate program and have an experienced affiliate team on board to help you with your inquiries or any issues. Get in touch with Lucia at email@example.com with all questions.