Costa Rica Cascara Coffee Tea 3oz
This single origin Cascara coffee tea from Costa Rica is made from the dried husks which is outer shell of the coffee bean cherry. When brewed, it results in a sweet and complex hot drink, rich in anti-oxidants.
- Includes 3 oz of Cascara coffee tea
- A 3 oz batch makes 10 cups of strong tea
1. Heat water to 199°F and just below boiling.
2. We recommend 9g (0.3 oz) of cascara to 125g (4.4 oz) of water
3. Steep the cascara for 4 minutes. For a stronger taste, leave the tea to steep for to 10-12 minutes.
4. Drain the tea, and discard the pulp. Enjoy