Here at Volcanica Coffee, we specialize in gourmet coffees from an array of exotic and volcanic regions around the world. Once nourished with the volcanic soil, cool climate, and cloud moisture the coffee beans are transported and roasted in Volcanica Coffee's state-of-the-art roasting facility in Atlanta.
Carrying over 150 types of coffee including single-origin, estate, peaberry, decaf, and flavored coffees, we work directly with coffee farms and local cooperatives and travel to the remote coffee farms to source the best of the best and ensure top quality.
VOLCANICAS AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Application to our affiliate program is open to all partners, once you have been approved to our program, you will earn a generous commission of up to 10% on all sales you generate. Please note that all newly joined partners receive an additional 5% commission for the first 45 days of joining our program.
Volcanica Coffee is a supported & managed account and we offer new promotional content regularly, we are a growing program and love to encourage new partnerships and are open to any ideas you may have on how we can work together.
- 10% - 15% commission on all sales
- $75 average basket value
- 30-day cookie period
- Growing affiliate program & emerging online retailer
- Attractive creative, updated product feed, regular newsletters with offers and updates
- Managed account, always willing to provide you with new product information and promotional content
- Dedicated and experienced affiliate team available to find ways to work with you
Discount and voucher affiliates should note that a 1% baseline CPA will be paid out on all orders. An increased commission of 5% will be given to all coupon affiliates that can offer Volcanica Coffee extra visibility on their site.
VOLCANICA'S COFFEE HIGHLIGHTS
- Freshly roasted on demand
- Free Shipping on $60 or more or a $6.95 flat rate
- Volcanica Coffee roasts its coffee in a state of the art roastery in the USA
- Large selection of estate and exotic coffees desired by coffee aficionados
- Nourished in volcanic regions, the beans are unique and spill with taste and aromas
- The most expensive coffee in the world, Kopi Luwak, is also available as well as premium coffees from Jamaica Blue Mountains and Kona
- 99% stocking rate & re-stocked regularly
- An array of special products including low acidity coffee, and decaf
- The website allows you to shop by region or certification
- Volcanica Coffee donates 1% of web retail sales to the organization called charity: water that brings safe drinking water to over 663 million people without access to it.
We are very committed to our affiliate program and have an experienced affiliate team on board to help you with your inquiries or any issues. Get in touch with Katia at firstname.lastname@example.org with all your questions.