Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee - Clifton Mount Estate
- 100% Certified Blue Mountain Coffee by the Jamaican Department of Agriculture
- Direct Trade Certified
- Kosher Certified
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
Flavor Notes: Nuts, Chocolate, and a Rich Body with a Smooth Finish
Processing: Washed Process
Roast: Medium Roast
- 100% Certified Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee- Premium Blue Velvet Bag included with 16 oz bags (5 lb. bag option will come with 1x blue velvet gift bag)
- Drying: Sun Dry Process
- Farm: Clifton Mount Estate
- PH: 5.2
- Single Origin Coffee- The Blue Mountains in Jamaica are at elevations above 2,000 feet sea level, where the rich soil and continuous rainfall combine to create conditions that are perfect for farming the world’s finest coffee beans.
- Jamaica Blue Mountain Clifton Mount Estate History and Processing: In the heart of the Jamaica Blue Mountains, hidden in the cool and misty slopes of Catherine's Peak lies the Clifton Mount Estate. This world famous Estate is one of the oldest coffee plantations in Jamaica. Clifton Mount has been producing high quality coffee beans since the 1790s. Over the past few years, the Clifton Mount Estate has elevated its status and became the premier estate in Jamaica, producing Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee. Our family visited the estate in 2019 and were very impressed with the processing facilities and the high quality of farming, processing, and drying methods.