Costa Rica Cascara Coffee Tea 3oz
The Costa Rica Cascara Coffee Tea is made from dried husks, which are the coffee bean cherry's outer shell. When brewed, this tea results in a sweet and complex hot drink, rich in anti-oxidants. This tea is light on the stomach and has a mellow amount of caffeine.
- Kosher Certified
- Single Origin Tea
- Country: Costa Rica
- Drying: Sun Dry Process
- Flavor Notes: Tangy Apple Cide, Raspberry, Prune and Golden Raisin
- Processing: Sun Dry Process
- Includes 3 oz of Cascara coffee tea
- A 3 oz batch makes 10 cups of strong tea
- Check out this video brew guide
- Heat water to 199°F and just below boiling.
- We recommend 9g (0.3 oz) of cascara to 125g (4.4 oz) of water
- Steep the cascara for 4 minutes. For a stronger taste, leave the tea to steep for 10-12 minutes.
- Drain the tea, and discard the pulp. Enjoy!