Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee - Clifton Mount Estate, 8 oz. Gift Box Barrel
The Jamaica Blue Mountain Clifton Mount Estate Coffee has a full flavor, nice balance, prominent fruit flavors, light acidity, and provides all the satisfaction one could want with a strong and intense aroma. Famous for its wonderful flavor, intense aroma, and rich taste, this is regarded by many as the best coffee in the world. This coffee is dried on concrete slabs from the famous Blue Mountains of Jamaica.
- 100% Certified Blue Mountain Coffee by the Jamaican Department of Agriculture
- Direct Trade Certified
- Kosher Certified
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
Flavor Notes: Nuts, Chocolate, Rich Body, and a Smooth Finish
Processing: Washed Process
Roast: Medium Roast
- 100% Certified Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee- Certified Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee Gift Barrel included. Inside the beautiful gift box is a sealed foil bag with 8 oz. of the finest Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee from the Clifton Mount Estate. The barrel is made of wood and can be re-used as a container.
- Drying: Sun Dry Process
- Farm: Clifton Mount Estate
- pH: 5.0
- Single Origin Coffee- The Blue Mountains in Jamaica are at elevations above 2,000 feet sea level, where the rich soil and continuous rainfall combine to create conditions that are perfect for farming the world’s finest coffee beans.
Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee Barrels - Clifton Mount Estate
Clifton Mount has been producing high-quality coffee beans since the 1790s. Located in the middle of the Jamaica Blue Mountains, with the cool and misty slopes of Catherine's Peak, lies the Clifton Mount Estate. This famous Estate is one of the oldest coffee plantations in Jamaica. Volcanica Coffee visited the estate recently and was impressed with the facilities the high quality of farming, processing, and drying methods.