The Cold Brew Coffee is a special blend that is perfect for cold Java lovers. This contains a bold Sumatra blended with a special low-acid Arabica Coffee that performs when cold brewing coffee.
Certifications: Kosher Certified
Flavor Notes: Sweet Chocolate, and Nuts
Processing: Washed Process
Roast: Medium Roast
Low Acidity: The process for developing a lower acid (or more basic) coffee blend involves roasting beans that are naturally lower in acid, for longer periods of time. This ensures that the acidic components of the coffee are processed out and result in a higher pH.
- Brewing Instructions:
- Use a 1 to 8 coffee to water ratio and adjust to your preference
- 1.4 cups of coarse ground coffee to 4 cups of water
- Use either a French Press or Cold Brewer maker.
- Brew it for 12 hours in the refrigerator then remove the coffee grounds to avoid bitterness.
- Serve over ice for a great option to beat the heat.